Thursday, October 15, 2009

Passed the Test


For the last 2 months I have been taking a class through my gym to help prepare me for the National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer Exam. The classes started great but slowly after a few weeks life's crap started getting in the way. My mom was in OH taking care of my sick grandfather then I went to Albany for a few days then my grandfather passed away and my family went to OH for 5 days. By the time I got back there were only two classes left. I felt so unprepared for the exam. I knew nothing! So for the last week or so I have been doing a ton of studying hoping to be ready to take the exam before I move. Yesterday I finally felt ready and scheduled my exam for today at 4pm. I PASSED!!!!!!!!!! It was nothing like I expected.....really hard! lol BUT I am now a Certified Personal Trainer!!!!! I love the sound of that!

After the exam I came home did last minute laundry and packed my car. I'm getting up at 4:30am and leaving by 5am. I have to be in Albuquerque, NM by noon to pick Karl up at the airport and continue the drive. I REALLY hope my car makes it. I actually feel sorry for my car.

As soon as I get to Albany and settled in our new apartment! I will post picks of the beautiful red and yellow leaves. Soon I'll be posting pics of SNOW!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment