Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Moving to NY


Hey All

I figured a blog would be a great central place for everyone I care about to find out whats going on in my life. My sorority sister Sasha created a blog and I find it fun to read that she has taken up baking as a hobby.

So I am moving to Albany, NY. This Friday I begin the long drive there. Hopefully my car makes it....oh boy. Karl is meeting me in Albuquerque, NM and driving the rest of the way with me. I bought the book Lipstick Jungle on CD to listen to on the way to NM. Thank goodness the book is shorter than it takes to get there. I don't think Karl would appreciate me making him spend 3 days in the car while he should be studying to listen to a chick book.

I do not have a job yet only some interest from the local gym for teaching my BodyCombat and BodyJam classes which I am happy about. I just completed the preparation class for the NASM Personal Training exam and am now studying for it. I will probably take it tomorrow afternoon. I really hope I pass I love this stuff plus its a great way to make extra money. I interviewed with a PR firm a few weeks ago. I have no Marketing/PR experience just really good references from the Albany area so we'll see how that goes. I really hope I get it but the chances are slim.

I'm sooooo excited for my new life, new place, new people and hopefully a new job. I will only be 2.5 hrs away from NYC.....AMAZING and 45 min from Saratoga National Race Track....love the track. The BEST part is there is an H&M in the mall near my new apartment....God loves me.

Everybody start saving for an NYC visit. I'm going to miss my friends and family soooo much but this is a risk I will never regret no matter the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment